Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Product Review-Garmin Foot Pod

A little while back I purchased the Garmin Foot Pod. I am training for the Disney Marathon and will be doing indoor running durning the winter months. So far, so good. I found that it calibrated nice (I used GPS to calib. it). I have found the distance & speed readings to be pretty accurate (treadmill speeds are way off). I didn't have easy access to a IAAF/USATF certified track. Garmin says the most accurate way to calibrate the Pod is one 400m lap on a track. I don't need to be that precise. I wore the Pod for a certified half marathon and the reading was very close (less than .01 of a mile difference).

Overal I am very happy with the Foot Pod and it make tracking all my data on indoor treadmill runs easy.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AVIT638?keywords=garmin%20foot%20pod&qid=1448374382&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2


No comments:

Post a Comment