Monday, August 17, 2015

Product Review-Wireless Headphones

Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Headphones


So, I have been trying different pairs of wireless headphones most of the summer. On my 3rd pair of found one that has worked great. The bluetooth connects easy and has fantastic range. Sound quality is good. You can receive and make calls, although it is a little hard for people to hear you. This was not so important to me, as I didn't plan on making a bunch of calls on my runs, but I can get the call from home, if need be. The battery life has been excellent.  I love the fact that you can pause music and skip to the next song. Overal, if you are looking for a good pair of wireless headphones I don't think you can go wrong with these.

http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-BackBeat-Fit-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00KJLMBSO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1439812308&sr=8-2&keywords=wireless+headphones+plantronics

No comments:

Post a Comment